The girls had their last ski lesson and they had a little bbq and race. It was such a beautiful day! I love spring skiing, but Jess and I didn't end up skiing cuz we were afraid we'd miss the race. It turned out to not really be much of a "race" but cute to watch anyway. It was so much fun to see how far they've come. They are gonna be great little skiers!

Those are the cutest ski bunnies I've EVER seen!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
How precious. I miss yall. I realized I totally forgot to call you back from a few weeks ago. I think I spoke with everyone else who tried reaching me. It was a crazy month with all the sickness. We are all better for the time being and I hope it stays that way. Try calling me tomorrow or I'll try calling you.
ReplyDelete