We had a wonderful weekend! Jess got back to town from his week in Arizona Friday night and then Saturday we took the girls to see Santa. Saturday evening we had an amazing mexican dinner. My dad made homemade tamales and we had friends and family over. Then today Jess and I took the girls up to Big Mountain to get them on skis for the first time. They are signed up for lessons starting in Jan. but we didn't want their first lesson to be the first time they ever had skis on. They did a great job. Jess and I were so impressed. I was prepared for constant complaints of being cold, or having to go potty, or just wanting to go in but they both surprised me and didn't complain once! Sydney gave Jess a big hug and told him thanks for taking them skiing. Maybe next weekend we'll have to go again!
 |
| Les, Me and Kers |
 |
| There's Bella, Sydney, Kylie and Karsyn providing the evenings entertainment! |
 |
| Taking a short break |
 |
| She was so tuckered out after a long weekend of fun! |
Holy snow in Montana! It has been snow flurring all day and supposed to do it tomorrow also. It is way too cold for me. Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. Miss you love you. Tell the kiddos we said hello. So glad Jess is back home.
ReplyDeleteoh and cute santa dresses!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Bella was on skis! I can't even image Xander trying to ski. I'm guessing there would be a ton of whining :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun out playing in the snow though! I'm a little jealous ;)
See you soon!