Monday, September 27, 2010

Wonderful Weekend!

We had a lot to celebrate this weekend!  Starting Friday Jess took his series 7 exam and passed!  Woo Hoo! What a relief!  He is now officially a broker/financial advisor.  We are so proud of him!  The fun continued when we celebrated Sydney's 6th birthday on Sunday.  She had a wonderful time with all her friends and family.  She had a 60's tye dye themed party and the kids all dyed shirts, got their faces painted (by Jess's cousin Kristi who did an AMAZING job!), hit a pinata and enjoyed cake and ice cream.  She had lots of fun and it's hard to believe she's 6 already!

On her actual birthday, the 19th, we sent her on a scavenger hunt to find her present that ended up being hid in the camper.

Flower power cupcakes!




Bella giving it her best shot!




This last one isn't really birthday related but the girls are all set to hit the slopes this winter!  Jess and I are pretty excited to get back into skiing!













3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Syd!!! Amazing cupcakes!!! Can't believe she is 6! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you throw my next birthday please? :)
    Love the cupcakes. Seriously...you should have people pay you money to make them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sydney! I miss you and Bella. Yall are growing up so fast. I can't believe you are six! Meg those cupcakes were awesome! I'm waiting to see you on Ace of Cakes. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete